Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tips for Online Students Working on Group Projects | Drexel Online


Since Adult Learning is my first all-online asynchronous class, I thought I'd post some tips provided courtesy of Drexel University in Philadelphia.  Apart from the obvious ones, like identifying what project activities you need to do and setting deadlines for them, or dividing up the work according to the group members' strengths, there are some not-so-obvious ones - like "choose group members with similar schedules or time zones."  I think the tips about scheduling and how to save time are particularly germane to the challenges faced by adult learners.
I've provided the link to the infographic below for your edification:

Tips for Online Students Working on Group Projects | Drexel Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Keep it clean and constructive, please, or I will remove it.